Sunday, July 5, 2009

Top 100 things I am thankful for in 2009


There are top 100 songs for the year, top 100 best seller books of the year, top 100 atheletes for the year and many more.
I thought of doing my own 'top 100' list. So I begin to list down the top 100 things I am thankful for in 2009.
This looks easy when I started.
After having written 30 things which I am thankful for, I had to think harder to really write what I am thankful for and mean them.
I tend to be very general in writing them down.
The easiest was when I wrote I am thankful for the life I have now.
Then the inner voice asked - what about your life you are thankful for...? Really...? In what way...?
Doing this simple list also, the mind provoke in ensuring there is essence.
I am wondering and it is a good thing to wonder...
What are your top 100 things you are thankful for?
I pray to the Almighty that all us are thankful for the many blessings that we are enjoying in our lives.
ciao
Izam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tks 4 sharing..

One of my top 100 which i thankful in 2009 is..finding out your blog..

Allah brought me near u unexpectedly. Sharing your honesty & transfomation strategies in developing my self from nobody to somebody..

Even we have known each other for years..

Tks Allah...Alhamdulillah Syukur...
Tks to u too izam...