
I am wondering and it is a good thing to wonder...
Over the last 10 years, I have been attending many self help seminars. There are some seminars which I repeatedly go again over the years to review the teaching and learning. The intentions are to understand the distinctions deeper and anchor the learning. The seminars ranges from financial freedom related to self development.
After I invested time and money to attend all these seminars, what are the changes in me especially in my relationship with people around me (such as my spouse, children, parents, colleagues, friends, relatives and people in general) and my relationship with money?
In the past I would concur that when I attended these programs, I would 'hope' that I will change in the program and my life after the program would work or I be 'happily ever after'.
Then I realised that these training only provide me with the awareness and tools. I need to practise what I have learnt so that it will become permanent. When I put the learning into practice, I would know what new details are required to understand the subject deeper and also to understand the finer distinctions about my 'way of being'.
Here are some of the questions which I asked myself after any training:
1.What have I gotten from the training?
2.What do I understand about myself from the training?
3.
5.How are my relationships at work and in my life after the training?
6.How have I applied the principles learnt at work and in my life?
7.How have I reinforce the learning at work and in my life?
When I put the learning into practice, I would also ask the following questions regularly in assessing my relationship with the people around me.
These questions allow me to reflect on my 'way of being'.
1.What have I accomplished?
What were my biggest disappointments?
3.What worked & what did not?
4.What did I learn?
5.What can I do differently now?
Try answering the questions. Maybe you can learn a few things about yourself.
ciao
Izam
1 comment:
hi,izam...
there's so many things to be done if u try to adopt the knowledge into our real life....Good & Unexpected bad results may comes...Somehow,i have tried before, and yet..i learnt that things happened in live is totally different from what we've learnt in paper...it only can be solve by logic...by our sensibility of mind...as a human being in our true lives....
Anyway, good luck to u..to make it real...
Post a Comment