
Have you ever been suffocated with the stuff around you? It feels like it is too much too handle at one time. Nothing seems to work even when you have given your all. At times you can't even think straight. The people around you do not seem to understand what you are going through. All you can say is "help!!''.
At times we do feel this way.
The thing to recognised is that the mind and feelings are overloaded with too many things wanting our attention at the same time. We have datelines and things which need our attention immediately. Our emotion also demands attention at the same moment.
In this situation, the mind will be very busy and we may have judgements and perceptions of the people surrounding us.
One thing for sure, when I am in this state, the mind blocks any well wishes and good advices.
What do I do? I will try whatever works. :) Not always successful though. Ha... ha...
Questions that came to my mind - how do I create this occurrence in my life? For things to change, first I must change. What have I not change yet? What is incongruent between my Being and my Behaviour?
Well, I do not have all the answers to the above questions immediately nor knowing whether they are the right answers or not.
Asking the question is a good start.
ciao
Izam
1 comment:
sun tzu once said something like... if you wait by the river long enough, the heads of your enemy might just float by.
if he wasn't being sarcastic, i'd say sometimes those darn huge problems really just get solved by themselves and the only thing anybody could do is go fish.
if he was being sarcastic.. well... can always go fly kite. :D
Post a Comment