Thursday, February 12, 2009

The clash of two thoughts


What is it in for me (WIIIFM) & How can I contribute?


This is a fundamental pattern in our mind whether we are aware or not. Which comes first? Thinking of what we are going to get or how can we give to add value. :)


At times we may hide behind the WIIFM in the spirit of adding value. The test is if there is a change of plan or things do not go your way, do y0u get easily upset.


The behaviour says it all.


A bit of Sirah...


The last words by Rasulullah S.A.W before wafat - "Umati, Umati, Umati" in arabic. In malay "Umat ku, Umat ku, Umat ku" and in english "My people, My people, My people". Rasulullah has the people in mind, even in that state.


I know you are wondering and it is a good thing to wonder. Where ever you are at, it is a good space to be.


ciao

izam

1 comment:

ningratih said...

now sir, may I ask you, why the pic for this topic is nasi lemak??? i don't get what you mean!