Sunday, December 21, 2008

Clarity of intention & power of execution


When I created this blog, my intention was just to have one. Most people have blogs so I want one too. This is my second time creating it. I began to ask why am I not writing regularly.

I realise that when I created this blog earlier, it was because Reza asked me to, since I talk about it and not doing anything. I saw a pattern here which is I am good at starting stuff like a checklist and I have challenges in doing the same thing over a period of time. It is like a burden.

There was a gap between what I did and what I really want next. My intention was to create a blog and I have achieved it. I have not set the next intention to write regularly and on what topic do I want to write about.

What I learn today is "Clarity of intention" is very important. I always wanted to write a book and I want to use this blog to flex my writing muscles and write as clear as possible. This is my intention. I will write about what I went through in specific areas of my life and share the 'aha' moments with the learnings.

I waited till I have good stories or occurences to share in this blog before I write one. When I wait for the great story, writing a blog may just be a wish.

Clarity of intention must come with action. :) Ha... ha... I am a procastinator in this area too. Many good intentions with no execution.

What I got is when I am clear of my intention, follow with execution, there is great power and satisfaction!

Food for thought: First, I must have clarity of my intention. Second, I execute. There is power in taking action and making correction along the way. I am alive again. :) Yohoo...

Ciao
Izam

No comments: