
Have you ever wonder the beauty of the people around you? All of them?
There is good in everyone.
I saw a behaviour in me recently which made me reflected in all the years I have interacted with people.
My communication with the people I like, who performed well at work, achievers, close buddies and with the people whom I have some needs from them would be different to the communication with the people whom I have no interest in.
I am embarased to share my past in this area.
All of the people that came into my life have their beauty. It is just that I am looking at them from my value system which could be deceiving. I should respect and love them the way they are and the way they are not.
I noticed that when I find the beauty in them, I will work better with them and have no negative judgement about them. From this space, communication gets better and result will be achieved with less drama.
I was so grateful that I saw this old behaviour early before I hurt more people unintentionally and able to change the behaviour now.
Try it on.
ciao
Izam
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing Izam..yeah..everybody has strengths and weaknesses..memang senang untuk mengatakan..for example a statement like.."you are great and amazing"...persoalannya adakah ianya datang dari hati yang ikhlas..it's a reminder to myself..teringat dalam Qur'an ada sebut..tidak ada apa2 yang membezakan antara manusia melainkan 'taqwa'..
nora
yup! i'm in favor with u,sir!
juz like what i read from my psyc book of personality that human is actually:
1-like all other people,
2-like some others,and
3-like no others.
like no others means that everyone is unique in term of their character,feeling,experiences and thought.
for me also, even the people like Adolf Hitler and Charles Darwin,they are unique in different way. i try to look at another positive side from them in term of their creativity.
juz like mdam.Nora say, "try to put on yellow hat rather than the black one".
and use it to improve my creativity in good way obviously. hehe...^_^
Post a Comment